honey hair studio
What To Expect At Your
COVID-19 Update April 29, 2020
Dear Honey Hair clients,
After being closed for six long weeks, I am finally able to open up again but with some changes. Please familiarize yourself with the new North Dakota Board of Cosmetology guidelines.
• First of all, if you do not feel comfortable venturing out, that is okay! I completely understand. We can reschedule your appointment to a later date. You have to do what is best for you. But understand that others are doing whats best for them. Please be kind.
• Please do not to come your appointment if you have had symptoms or have been around anyone who has had symptoms within the last 14 days. I am more than happy to reschedule your appointment.
• Masks are mandatory for both myself and clients. If you do not wear a mask, unfortunately I will not be able to perform your service. Please let me know if you will need me to supply you one. If you do not have a mask, I can provide one you for $1.
• Please know that I have added to my already vigorous disinfecting routine to abide with the new sanitation guidelines.
• Please wait in your vehicle or outside for your appointment until I notify you that I am ready. This limits the contact in the main lobby area.
• Please come to your appointment alone. You are still able to bring your small children. But your friends and family will have to wait to see your fabulous new hair until you're home. If they simply can't wait until home, they will have to wait in the vehicle or outside.
• Please be patient with me as I have to reschedule six weeks worth of appointments. There are only so many hours in the day and I am only one person. If you are flexible with your schedule, I will be able to accommodate you sooner. I will try my hardest to make your '"quarantine hair'" nothing but a bad memory as soon as possible!
• If you do need to reschedule your appointment, I kindly ask you that you give the courtesy of 24 hours notice. This will give another the chance to fill that spot.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.
Thank you for helping me keep my studio a sanitary and happy space and for your continued support during these times! It means the world to me!
I cannot wait to be able to catch up with everyone of you and fix any rough quarantine styles you may be rockin'! I hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy. See you soon!
honey hair studio
Honey Hair Studio
Founded by Sarah Ritter in 2019, Honey Hair Studio is the leading trend setting hair studio in the Fargo - Moorhead Area. Sarah guarantees quality in all of the products and services, and is driven by her long withstanding commitment to her customers’ needs. Stop by today and get the personalized attention you deserve!
The Doors Are Open!
Tues - Thurs: 10 - 8
Fri: 9 - 5
Sat: 9 - 2
"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together"