What To Expect At Your
COVID-19 UPDATE NOVEMBER 20th,2020
Dear Honey Hair clients,
I want to start off with a huge 'THANK YOU' to each and everyone that has been so patient and understanding with me. I appreciate it!
Check out the latest updates below:
• I kindly ask you to wear a mask. I also will be wearing one. Also know I have been wearing a mask when I'm running errands outside of my studio.
• You no longer have to wait outside or in your vehicle before your appointment. You are welcome to the Strabella lobby, but please remember to keep distance yourself from others also waiting. But if you don't feel comfortable waiting in the lobby, you are still more than welcome to wait in your vehicle. Please text me at 3205159920 when you arrive.
• Please know that I'm still operating under the new vigorous sanitation guidelines set up when I reopened back in May.
• This one goes with saying. But please do not to come your appointment if you have had symptoms, have been around anyone who has had symptoms within the last 14 days, or are waiting for test results. I am more than happy to reschedule your appointment!
• If you do need to reschedule your appointment, I kindly ask you that you give the courtesy of 24 hours notice. This will give another the chance to fill that spot.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.
Thank you for helping me keep my studio a sanitary and happy space and for your continued support during these times! It means the world to me!
Please be a kind human!